Agile Product Owner to Infra ARTSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Data Warehousing, BI, Agile Ways of Working and fulfilling customer needs?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics;
- Work in a modern and dynamic international Business Intelligence (BI) environment;
- Collaborate with other Product Owners, Product Managers in professional Agile community;
- Learn and self-develop through our training programs;
- Be the member of an agile team focused on Data Warehouse Operations and to support ETL processes, platforms and loadings.
Delivering customer needs:
- by having the primary responsibility for building, editing, and maintaining the team backlog;
- by looking after that there is a healthy balance of new development and maintenance;
- by maximizing the value produced by the team and ensuring deliveries meet the expected quality and completeness;
- by preparing Iteration planning events and coordinating dependencies;
- by maintaining the good flow in team and understanding the enabler work;
- by efficient communication between the team and stakeholders;
- by participating in team demo and retrospective.
What is needed in this role:
- Sound knowledge of:Data Warehouse operations;
- Tools and frameworks used for ETL;
- Service management + change management + SoD principles;
- Infrastructure management;
- General Security standards;
- Testing solutions;
- DevOps tools.
- Previous Product owner experience;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Passion about Business Intelligence services development and maintenance;
- Excellent communication (including proficiency in English) and presentation skills;
- Customer-centric and solution-oriented mindset;
- Excellent time management, stakeholder management, planning and execution skills;
- Experience in Agile Ways of Working;
- Open-minded team player mindset and can-do attitude also in complex situations;
- Being structured, self-driven, giving and taking responsibility;
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Helen Michaels and Martin Milling, your future leaders
We look forward to your application at 09.12.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Helen Michaels, phone number +372 5 081 944
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2850 - 4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500 - 5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300 - 5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.