- Esmane info
The Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 800+ Yoloers from 59 different countries around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".
If you are looking for an international company that promotes diversity and inclusion, if you want to remain playful in your adult job, and if you value creativity and collaboration, then you are our perfect match!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Building Manager, who'd be managing the daily several buildings' working. Do you have excellent organizational and project management skills and do you like varied work? If yes, then follow me👇
- Performing quality checks on HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems maintenance procedures and ensuring contracts terms are adhered to
- Inspecting properties and equipment to ensure it's in safe working order
- Discussing with Contractors if there are issues with the quality of works or late delivery
- Placing orders for new equipment and furniture
- Reviewing contracts for suppliers and working with the legal team through to signing
- Liaising with staff and stakeholders if there are issues with the building or new needs arise
- Seeking offers for new works, showing suppliers' site as applicable, planning works to suit business needs
- Helping support the Property Team with new projects as necessary
- Dealing with local service providers and managing subscription contracts for our properties
- Managing invoice procedures
- Keeping documents of inspections and problems
- Organizing and overseeing work of the internal maintenance team and small projects in the offices
- First point of contact for any maintenance/building-related problems for offices and company-owned apartments
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Estonian and English
- Ability to be self‐motivated, take initiative and manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational, time management & prioritization skills
- Good documentation skills
- Generous learning & development package (Innovation Days, Management Development Program, Stepping Up + other role-specific courses)
- Monthly sports compensation ⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund - Yolo Investments
- Private health insurance after 1 year of being a Yoloer
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations, and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!