- Esmane info
We are looking for Senior Specialist SW Developer(s), RISCV in Abu Dhabi (Relocation)
We are looking for a Senior Specialist(s) SW Developer, RISCV in Abu Dhabi to our fast growing #UnikieAllStars team. Unikie will provide a full relocation package for individuals and their families.
For all roles in Abu Dhabi
* Family benefits (kindergarten or school)
* Medical insurance (including family)
* Relocation (travel expenses including family)
* Visa processing
* Bonus program
* All salaries earned in UAE are free from income tax (0%)
We are ambitious, engaged and excited about transforming industries with software innovations. We’re looking for software experts who are inspired to working on challenging technology and like to solve hard problems
Your our daily work will include:
-Actively participate on RISCV related security Systems R&D projects, which have the purpose of improving the security of physical systems
-Hands-on contribution on designing and creating proof-of-concepts for RISCV hw and sw as respected colleague in the team with other researchers and developers, including SW architecture design, implementation and executing experiments, performing evaluation, generating reports, and enabling the technology to be deployed on the edge and cloud
-Development and integration around RISCV platform security – in areas like Trusted Execution
Environments (TEE), hypervisors, virtualization
-Knowledge in Trusted Execution Environments and/or hypervisors and virtualization
-Experienced in some of the platform security area use cases like secure boot, key management, integrity enforcement and attestation, runtime integrity enforcement, crypto services
-Experienced in one or more existing TEE technologies like secure enclaves, SGX, Keystone, ARM Trustzone (TZ), Trusted Applications, OpTEE
-Alternatively experienced in virtualized environments, virtual machine architecture, inter-virtual machine communications, for example with Linux/KVM, Qemu, ACRN, XEN etc.
-Familiarity with linux kernels, microkernels, drivers, low-level memory handling, interrupt handling
-Experience with ARM architecture and/or RISCV architecture and general development board experience, like board bring up and debugging
-Solid programming skills with C/C++, optionally RUST or other equivalent languages.
-Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
-Self-motivation, great communication skills and team player.
-Experience with common threat analysis models is a plus
-Experience with seL4 OS or CHERI is a plus
WHY JOIN UNIKIE?
- At UNIKIE you will get to work within an experienced and ambitious community in a global environment that develops modern, secure solutions for pioneers in their field.
- Collaborate along with colleagues who are the top in their field and together with our customers to strive for understanding what they need?
- With us you get to work in challenging projects, building new solutions for our customers and work with cutting edge technologies
- You also get to work in a flexible low-hierarchy organization where you get the chance to develop your skills in a superb group of people. In addition to our customer deliveries, we focus on our own R&D, where you get the opportunity to influence, if you want to!
HOW TO APPLY
If this sparked your interest, please send your application to email@example.com
Our recruitment team is happy to share you more information about Unikie and our open positions, so please drop us a line if you wish to discuss with us before sending your CV or have any questions in mind!