- Esmane info
Creditstar Group is a rapidly growing international consumer finance company, headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia and operating in multiple European markets.
At the core, we are a financial technology company that uses automated processes, algorithms and data analysis to make financial instruments easily available to a population of more than 175 million people in our target markets. We are a team of ambitious professionals who value innovation, speed, high growth and high performance. For more information on the group, please visit www.creditstar.com.
Our vision is to build and deliver digital banking products of the future. If you want to be part of this, here is your chance.
How about being a key player in driving the data strategy in the company? We are looking for a Data Scientist who will own and develop the data science framework for all our Products across the Group.
As a Data Scientist you will be at the forefront of underwriting development, defining how and what data should be collected to improve our decision making and enable discovery of actionable insights that will improve the experience of our customers in 8 countries. You will be helping Product and Risk Managers make data-informed decisions and lead your own projects. With us, you can push your creative ideas forward and take care of making innovation in the data-driven world!
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURES WILL INCLUDE:
- Design A/B experiments, analyze the results, and provide decision recommendations
- Write clear and concise reports of your analyses and educate relevant stakeholders about your findings
- Build data models to predict customers payment behavior.
- Review the work and provide feedback to data analysts and data scientists.
- Share your knowledge and provide training on best practices in data processing and analytics methodologies.
- Define data science strategy, communicate and align it with the management and other teams.
- Propose, assess, prioritize, and lead data science projects.
- Work closely with data engineers to ensure the best possible data infrastructure across products .
- Research and implement best practices and standards in Data Science across product teams.
- Work in tight cooperation with stakeholders to analyze complex data and provide data-driven insights for business-critical decisions.
- Develop and publish reports and dashboards to provide insights.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCES:
- At least 3 years professional experience in data science.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Python (or a similar scripting language).
- Knowledge of machine learning and statistical modeling techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Proactive attitude, sense of ownership, ability to work autonomously but also to coach other team members
- Having a startup mindset and willingness to work in a fast evolving environment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Passion about what you do
- AWS (Lambda, EC2, Sagemaker)
- Atlassian and Bitbucket
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience of project and people leadership.
- Good understanding of Dimensional Modeling techniques.
- Previous work experience in the Financial/Fintech sector.
- Dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work within a rapidly growing international company;
- Chance to contribute to the business' decision-making processes and making a tangible impact;
- Talented and fun international team who always has your back;
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular company parties and events;
- Office with games, pool table, free snacks/drinks and the possibility to work remotely;
- Powerful equipment and modern tools;
- On-demand sponsorship for your professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through the system or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact Junior Talent Partner Ksenia Karkavenko at email@example.com