- Esmane info
We are looking for a solution-focused person, who is a great communicator and a team player. Your role is to participate in product and platform development - work closely with the revolving credit product team to develop new features, frameworks and detailed application designs on core architecture of the company’s backend and frontend systems and developing and maintaining scalable software solutions and high quality web platforms that are built up automation in mind.
YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Designing and coding our backend and frontend systems.
- Solving technical challenges and fixing bugs.
- Follow and maintain coding standards and best practices.
- Conduct functionality testing and QA.
- Articulate and document processes and procedures.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
- At least 3+ years professional experience.
- Experience with any OO language preferably PHP.
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Results oriented - deliver high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Familiar with Scrum or other agile development methodologies.
- PHP, Yii2, Codeception
- Atlassian and Bitbucket.
- Dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work within a rapidly growing international
- Chance to contribute to the business' decision-making processes and make a tangible
- Talented and fun international team who always has your back;
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular company parties and events;
- Office with games, pool table, free snacks/drinks and the possibility to work remotely;
- Powerful equipment and modern tools;
- On-demand sponsorship for your professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package
- Our dev team is small, every team member has a huge impact on the end product
- We have hybrid working schedule. It is up to you to decide if you come to our office in Ülemiste City Technopolis or work from home. We rely on results, not working schedule.
- We provide Learning and Development opportunities
- Possibility to work near to Data Science department and data driven teams
- We have other perks such as sports compensation, extra insurance, free parking lot, drinks and snacks in the office and many others for our Tallinn employees.
- Help with relocation in 4 months or earlier, according to performance
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through the system or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact our Talent Partner via email email@example.com