- Esmane info
We are looking for a solution-focused person, who is a great communicator and a team player. Your role is to participate in product and platform development - work closely with the instalment loan product team to develop new features and services. You will be working on core architecture of the company’s backend systems and developing and maintaining scalable software solutions and high quality web platforms that are built up automation in mind.
Ideally we are looking for a teammate who would quickly grasp our current system built with Yii2 and would have the know-how and passion for building and migrating to new and better tools and services with modern design principles.
- Designing the infrastructure of our backend systems and document processes and procedures
- Working closely with our product, collaborating with key stakeholders and contributing ideas.
- Coding, following and maintaining coding standards and best practices.
- Writing unit tests
- Participating in scrum ceremonies: sprint planning, refinements, retrospectives, etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
- At least 5+ years professional experience.
- Experience with distributed systems. You have designed software using microservices architecture and modern tools.
- You are familiar with event streaming and message queues.
Experience with API design
- Good analytical, problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Results oriented
- Fluency in English
- PHP, JS
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Atlassian, Bitbucket
- Dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work within a rapidly growing international
- Chance to contribute to the business' decision-making processes and make a tangible
- Talented and fun international team who always has your back;
- Supportive environment facilitating growth and achievement;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular company parties and events;
- Office with games, pool table, free snacks/drinks and the possibility to work remotely;
- Powerful equipment and modern tools;
- On-demand sponsorship for your professional development;
- Competitive remuneration package
- Our dev team is small, every team member has a huge impact on the end product
- We have hybrid working schedule. It is up to you to decide if you come to our office in Ülemiste City Technopolis or work from home. We rely on results, not working schedule.
- We provide Learning and Development opportunities
- Possibility to work near to Data Science department and data driven teams
- We have other perks such as sports compensation, extra insurance, free parking lot, drinks and snacks in the office and many others for our Tallinn employees.
- Help with relocation in 4 months or earlier, according to performance
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply through the system or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact our Talent Partner via email email@example.com
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Paindlik tööaeg
Creditstar Group is a rapidly growing international consumer finance company, headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia and operating in multiple European markets.
At the core, we are a financial technology company that uses automated processes, algorithms and data analysis to make financial instruments easily available to a population of more than 175 million people in our target markets. We are a team of ambitious professionals who value innovation, speed, high growth and high performance. For more information on the group, please visit www.creditstar.com.
Our vision is to build and deliver digital banking products of the future. If you want to be part of this, here is your chance.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.creditstar.com