- Esmane info
External Communications Specialist
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (HQ), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR72-600 aircraft.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for External communication specialist
- Design organization of information externally
- Develop and manage external comms channels (website, social media, Youtube, web blog etc)
- Coordinate and execute external events and fairs
- Create external content and messages (incl. press releases)
- Support external employer branding, internship program
- Replace Head of Marketing and Communication during his vacation with media queries.
Requirements and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing or Communication field
- Proven ability for message and content creation for website and social media channels
- Fluent in English and Estonian (also in writing)
- Very good planning and time management skills.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company