- Esmane info
External Communications Specialist
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (HQ), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR72-600 aircraft.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for External communication specialist
- Design organization of information externally
- Develop and manage external comms channels (website, social media, Youtube, web blog etc)
- Coordinate and execute external events and fairs
- Create external content and messages (incl. press releases)
- Support external employer branding, internship program
- Replace Head of Marketing and Communication during his vacation with media queries.
Requirements and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing or Communication field
- Proven ability for message and content creation for website and social media channels
- Fluent in English and Estonian (also in writing)
- Very good planning and time management skills.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
Lisahüved: Võimalus maailma avastada erakordselt soodsate lennuhindadega.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY – We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE FAMILY - We grow together as human beings and professionals. We take care of each other and celebrate our success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee