- Esmane info
Want to join us in building a better tomorrow together? We are recruiting Senior Integration Specialists to join our team in Estonia!
Our international integration community consists of over 100 specialists in Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Belgium. Our customer projects are varied: we have for example supported a service sector customer to succeed better in its business and built systems that improve customer and employee experience. Take a look at our blog and get insight into the topics our experts are talking about.
Everything we have comes from our people and our values are at the heart of our culture. We invest in competence development in various ways, and support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time. You can find out more about our everyday life on Instagram and Facebook.
The job description of an Integration Specialist is wide-ranging, covering the following areas of expertise:
- API design and implementation, API management solutions
- Traditional system integrations: database and transfer file connections, timing/batch runs, B2B integrations
- Monitoring as well as extensive error handling and reporting
- An important part of the work is collaboration with both customers and possible third parties
- You will work with modern API and integration environments, for example MuleSoft, Dell Boomi and Azure, with systems that have hundreds of thousands of users and large monetary impact for our customers.
The tools used include both commercial integration platforms and open source integration frameworks as well as service components of public cloud platforms. Programming and database knowledge is a major asset in the job. In terms of integration development, we utilise the same support tools and development methods used in general software development.
The skills and traits we are looking for in our future colleague:
- At least 5 years of experience in working hands on with integration development
- Hands-on experience of using integration and API management tools, such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Azure Logic Apps & API Management, Camel, IBM Message Broker/IIB/App Connect, MS BizTalk or Oracle SOA Suite
- Sharing our values: independence and responsibility; less meetings, more chat; open and active communication; the will to constantly learn new things and develop yourself
- A desire to find technical and functional solutions to problems; the ability to work in a versatile role and take initiative in your tasks, and a desire to both develop and share your knowledge with others
- Good English skills
We will offer you in turn:
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own work
- Sports support covering a wide range of sporting activities and events, massage, yoga and swimming pool tickets, as well as a wide variety of hobby clubs
- Private health insurance and sickness benefit from day one
- Fun social events
- You get to choose your own equipment - Windows, Linux and Apple laptops, and a phone of your choice
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
- Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- We want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. That's what our employees see as one of Solita's greatest assets
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
Please note that the location for this role is in Estonia. We do support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer fully remote positions.