- Esmane info
Job ID: 8071
Would you like to play an important role in developing the bank's internal credit risk models?
We are now looking for a Data Collection Specialist to Data Collection team. The position suits you well if you know Finnish and are looking for a new job in the banking industry. We will provide you full training where you will get a good overview of the bank's credit processes and make use of your read language skills.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Nordea Estonia, Credit Service Team. As the Data Collection Specialist you will add value by collecting data for the development of the bank's internal credit risk models.
What you will be doing:
- Collect data from the systems
- Interpret and analyse information
- Improve your own working processes and procedures
- Have the chance to participate in different supporting processes or improvement projects, to develop or enhance your career competence based on your interest
- Have the opportunity to learn about bank products, credit and debt collection processes, to enrich your knowledge in banking/financing area
- Contribute to good atmosphere in a team filled with diversity and dynamics
You will join a Data Collection team which was first established in Spring 2019, to fulfil the regulatory expectations on our credit risk models. The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Precise, detail oriented and thinking critically
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Interested in routine work (case handling is the main task)
- Motivated to develop, innovate and drive for excellence
- Proactive and target oriented
- Courageous to take responsibility, raise questions and provide suggestion
- Good team player
Your experience and background:
- Basic IT skills, keen on working with different programs and systems
- Your team working language will be English, but you should be able to read and understand documents in Finnish
- Any bank or financial institution backgroud is seen as an advantage
To our employees we also offer:
We have benefits, like co-financed sport benefit, social and team events, additional winter holiday and health insurance. We offer you a great atmosphere at workplace in friendly and enthusiastic teams. There is on-the-job training to fully prepare you for the process and tasks. Furthermore, Nordea provide access to Udemy courses for your further competence and career development. You have possibility to contribute to improvement of the quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes, and you have a chance to be part of a recently formed team consisting of people with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11/09/2022.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Signe Säde, firstname.lastname@example.org and Katharina Ojamets, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered