- Esmane info
Join our team as a Service Area Delivery Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Manage IT services development and delivery in your service area (domain) according to the agreed development roadmaps, SLAs and performance targets by engaging wider Luminor Technology organization and our vendors
- Monitor and resolve IT service delivery and management problems, process issues and escalations
- Manage IT service requirements, delivery and improvements while ensuring high quality of services provided and great experience for internal customers
- Decide on the most efficient way to deliver the IT services including the choice of technology, underlying processes, tasks and procedures, internal resources and vendors
- Provide input into IT service roadmap (functionality and quality) including justification for necessary investments and improvements of functionality
- Manage change pipeline (backlog) and budget within the domain under your responsibility
- Day-to-day management of internal resources, vendors and dependencies to other IT services
In this role you will work in close collaboration with product owners and wider Technology organization, including internal IT services delivery teams and our vendors, ensuring professional service management and development roadmap ownership, coordinating change implementations, proactively recognizing and resolving service delivery issues, constantly providing suggestions for service improvements. Therefore, it is very important that you can build and maintain strong professional relationships, act independently and make decisions while facing uncertainty and competently navigate through complex situations with competing priorities and multiple inter-dependencies
What We Expect:
- Proven leadership and change management skills in rapidly changing organizational environment, including setting up or transitioning to new roles and ways of working
- Experience of working with internal technology organization and multiple vendors according to various service delivery models and project/programme setups
- Understanding of how modern technology supports and enables business contributing to the creation of value for customers and competitive advantage
- Results oriented and structured approach to IT service delivery with proven track record of delivering tangible results as part of the team, including external contractors and vendors
- Extensive (5-7 years) experience in IT services delivery, including managing service processes, delivery units or teams, implementing change programmes and projects, stakeholder management
- Knowledge of and practical experience with IT service delivery management frameworks, processes and procedures
- Preferably previous knowledge in CRM area
- Fluency in communication in English
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in Europe (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package...
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
The Baltics are a special land, where people share common values, are connected by similar drive and vision. People like this deserve their own bank that is like the Baltics themselves – dynamic, agile, and forward-looking. Independent, but stronger for being together. It is our privilege to be that bank!
We want to make a difference and have a voice in society, to shape the economic environment with the future in mind, and to contribute to our home region. We know the local people and businesses and we want to be the preferred partner in financial matters for our customers. We will do that by being accessible, fast and predictable.
Being pan-Baltic gives us the size and the strength to make a real difference, while still being a local bank. Although we have Nordic roots, we were born here, and we make our decisions here. We combine global knowledge with local expertise.
Luminor is the third-largest provider of financial services in the Baltics, with some 870 000 clients and 2 300 employees. In the Baltic region, it has a market share of 14.9% in deposits and 16.9% in lending as at the end of March 2021. Luminor has total shareholders’ equity of 1.7 billion EUR and a CET1 ratio of 23.4%.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.