- Esmane info
Are you ready to fuel your career in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and level up your skills with RPA and business process automation?
We are now looking for a permanent RPA Developer to join our Neste Marketing & Services, RPA & AI team in Espoo, Finland (or in our Baltic offices located in Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius).
Your part in Neste journey
We have a medium size team of experts working in Business Support and System Development within the Marketing & Services Operations unit. We are actively harmonising and developing our processes to enhance efficiency in our operations and automating part of our processes with the help of RPA. Our team is responsible for automating routine tasks and keeping our business critical applications up and running.
This role offers an opportunity to jump aboard our journey and have a significant impact on making our strategic ambitions reality. As a RPA Developer you have a chance to combine hands-on development work with improving your skills in business process automation.
Main key accountabilities
• Develop and implement extensive RPA solutions in cooperation with key stakeholders to improve processes and increase operational efficiency with measurable results
• Work in cooperation with our RPA Center of Excellence team, RPA Business Analysts and other hubs’ RPA developers to define and execute RPA solutions globally for Neste
• Create, improve, and maintain RPA processes, Solution Design Documents, & technical documentations according to commonly defined standards at Neste
• Monitoring automations after development
• Support User Acceptance Testing with business
• Attend all relevant Scrum meetings & commit to Sprint deliverables
ther key accountabilities
• Participate in develop code quality and coding standards, work procedures, tools and ways of working together
• Follow-up on the development and implementation of different automation technologies and share the latest knowledge to the team
We work closely with other M&S teams, Corporate functions as well as external stakeholders to implement Marketing & Services’ strategy ‘Passion for Excellence and Best Customer Experience. The team works as part of Neste’s Agile RPA development cycle and builds solutions on our RPA platform utilizing UIPath as the main tool.
The best combination to success in this role
• B.Sc. including studies in computer science, information technology, or process development area
• Understanding of RPA technology
• Interest in new technologies and intelligent business process automation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactivity and ability to work independently
• A forward-looking mindset
• Hands-on RPA development (UIPath, Blue Prism, or other similar) experience
We also value
• UIPath specific experience and developer certification
• Experience in business process development and methods e.g. Six Sigma
• Experience with databases
• Has studied / used programming languages (Python, VB.NET, C#, Java, SQL,...)
• Background in coding in professional environment
• Knowledge in software development methodologies e.g. Scrum, DevOps, or DevSecOps
• Knowledge of oil and energy industry
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please call Laura Havela-Ingerttilä, Solution Support, RPA & AI, Manager, tel. +358 50 458 2741 on August 9th during 12:00-13:00 (EET) or August 11th 12:00 - 13:00 (EET).
Please submit your application by August 14th, 2022.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude tests.
Depending on location and local processes, the employment might require passing a health examination including a drug test and a security clearance might be obtained for the selected person with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.