- Esmane info
Join our team as a Head of Risk Management (Asset Management & Pensions)!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, implement and maintain an independent 2nd line of defense risk management function, including investment risk management
- Ensure that all applicable risks are identified, measured and relevant controls are implemented, securing the compliance with the approved risk appetite and applicable regulations
- Perform regular assessment of implemented internal controls, their efficiency and sufficiency and suggestion of applicable additional control mechanisms
- Lead and develop Pan-Baltic team of investment and risk analysts, ensuring strategic alignment of investment activities and effective usage of competences
- Ensure independent quantitative and qualitative analysis of investment portfolios' characteristics
- Sustain continuous improvement of risk management framework, risk measurement tools and models, and procedures
- Manage relationship with internal and external counterparts in the area of risk management - ensure efficient communication and cooperation with stakeholders like audit, compliance, and group’s risk division
- Organize, engage and motivate employees within your team through building the strong team, coaching and holding direct reports accountable and developing talent in the function/unit
What We Expect:
- 5+ years experience in areas related to investment management or risk management in investment management area
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, literacy with statistical analysis software will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge in the pension product area will be considered as an advantage
- CFA, PRM, FRM, CAIA or other licenses / certificates in investment, risk or financial markets area will be considered as an advantage
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional user of Bloomberg
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. Which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 15th of August