- Esmane info
We are looking for a Food &Beverage MANAGER to make our clients feel welcome and ensure their pleasant and comfortable stay at our hotel. We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic professional to join our team.
If you think that you are, or could soon become, the best Food &Beverage MANAGER, then apply for a versatile and interesting job in a progressive and modern hospitality company.
Nestled directly on the shore of the Baltic Sea, the 5-star Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA has a unique location in Jurmala amidst the dunes and lushly pine-trees.
Hotel features 165 contemporary rooms and suites, many with fantastic views and private balconies.
For sophisticated guests and gourmet-lovers Baltic Beach Hotel & SPA offers a blend of Italian – il Sole Restaurant and International – View Restaurant cuisine. Caviar Club and il Sole Restaurants will delight all customers by its exquisite dishes prepared with the finest ingredients and a wide variety of elegant wines and drinks. Opened 24/7 Lobby Bar offers selection of popular desserts, international cocktails and premium brand beverages. In summer guests can enjoy cozy Seafood & Oyster Terrace and casual Beach Bar and Grill.
We are proud of our hotel awards: Latvia’s Leading SPA Hotel; Certificate of Excellence; Eco-Label; Nomination for Outstanding Service Delivery.
Supervision, strategic and operational management of all F&B restaurants, bars, services and products:
- Breakfast service
- Italian restaurant il Sole
- View of the European cuisine restaurant
- Turtle Lounge Bar / Restaurant
- Seafood & Open Terrace Restaurant
- Bar / Grill Beach Bar & Grill
- Beach Club
- Conference service
- Group catering
- Staff canteen
Taking care of the constant profitability of the F&B department, as well as the high quality of products and services, employee supervision and motivation
New business ideas, development of new F&B products and services
Preparation, control and execution of revenue and salary budgets
- Strong managerial personality and creative approach to business
- At least 5 years of work experience in a hospitality industry
- Professional or higher education in the hospitality industry
- Required computer knowledge, as well as knowledge of POS and PMS
- Knowledge of food and alcoholic beverage regulations
- Knowledge of compliance with sanitary norms
- Opportunity to work long hours and take M.O.D. responsibilities, if necessary
- Ability to perform many tasks simultaneously, delegate, control, strategic planning
- Excellent language skills – Russian and English
- A professional and dynamic working environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Fully equipped and prepared workplace
- Company employee loyalty program benefits
- Very competitive salary 3000,- eur – 5000,- eur bruto