- Esmane info
About the role
Ready for a new adventure in Greece?
Want to work with customer service for world-known brands? Our client in Greece is now looking for bilingual Finnish and Estonian speakers to work at their office in Chania, Crete!
The company has won the award for "Great Place to Work" and has a Nordic management.
About the role:
Customer service view phone, email and chat. Your job is to receive incoming calls and emails where you analyze problems and in a fast, effective way solve customers' issues that can be either simple or complicated in nature. You will be part of a happy and enterprising team that enjoys providing service and meeting the customer's needs. You will be working together in a team with other Nordic speakers.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone with fluent Finnish and Estonian skills who has a great interest in helping people and facilitating their everyday life. To thrive in the role, we see that you are service-minded, professional, and meticulous. You have empathy and can adapt to the customer's needs while efficiently guiding them to a solution. You also have a good ability to take responsibility and are motivated by finding solutions.
You appreciate working in an energetic workplace and like to see problems as an educational experience. Our client is a rapidly growing company where individuals who create results have good opportunities for advancement and personal development. Our client is looking for you if you are confident in yourself and do not fear the challenge of moving abroad and working in customer service.
Full time job, working hours between 7-9 Monday-Sunday (40h/week, 5 days/week), night shifts a few times a month.
- Bilingual: Finnish & Estonian (native or C2), fluent English
- Great Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for helping customers and working with people
- 14 months’ base salary per year (You read it right! 2 extra monthly salaries)
- Performance bonus up to 500€ and tenure bonus after working for 6 months
- Relocation support: Flights to Crete paid by the company
- Accommodation arranged and paid by the company throughout the employment period
- Training for 3 weeks, so you become an expert in your field!
- Many internal development opportunities
- Nordic management style
- Staff activities, events, and fun competitions
- An exciting and joyful workplace with fantastic colleagues