- Esmane info
We are looking for you, a Product Manager
Come and join our team with purpose to further develop our solution offering to our customers - to identify new opportunities, advise customers and generate demand.
- End-to-end product management of credit risk products
- Maintaining and developing the credit risk area product strategy and roadmap
- Participating in sales and marketing activities as necessary
- Understand the market demand, competitive landscape, global trends. Analyze sales behavior and product usage
- Product business case preparation and maintenance
- Product ideation with stakeholders, backlog management, feature / initiative qualification and evaluation
- Requirement / feature elaboration with technical analysts and developers with follow-up during and after development
TO ENSURE SUCCESS, WE EXPECT:
- University degree in a related subject or relevant professional experience
- Prior experience with credit risk products as a user or provider (credit scoring, rating, credit evaluation, payment default information)
- Good understanding of product management, ideally also software product development
- Understanding of statistical methods in general or in credit risk evaluation specifically is a plus
- Project management, planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills in English and Estonian
Please submit your CV by 4th of June at the latest to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next steps: agreeing interviews; possible homework
In case of questions, please contact Ene Moppel, HR Partner, +372 527 1850
Lisahüved: Possibility to work from home, sports compensation, day off for charity initiatives, health day, flu vaccination, trainings, celebrating personal life events, joint events
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Narva mnt 5, Tallinn
+372 527 1850
Creditinfo Eesti is the oldest (29 years) and largest business background information and credit risk evaluation bureau in Estonia. Creditinfo Eesti belongs to the Creditinfo Group, that operates in the Baltic States, Iceland, Central Europe, Central Asia, Eastern and Western Africa with direct business with a variety of Central Banks in Asia and Africa.
Creditinfo Eesti maintains information about businesses in Estonia and mediates credit information from all over the world. We develop advanced credit assessment solutions (decision analytics) for our customers to most financial institutions and large, diverse customer base companies in Estonia, at the same time providing an evolving set of credit risk products to a broad base of SME companies.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.creditinfo.ee/