- Esmane info
About the role
We’re seeking a Software Tester to join Comodule´s versatile software team to define a sustainable testing strategy for our software products and manually test our white-label apps.
At Comodule you will plan and execute functional, exploratory, and regression testing on new versions of our app on different devices. Your responsibilities include identifying and tracking bugs, also prioritising the issues in a cross-functional development team.
As the first Software Tester in Comodule, you will also be responsible for creating and running testing processes in the company. As our products have hardware, firmware and software components it’s an exciting opportunity to be part of improving the quality of our whole offering.
We expect you to already have hands-on testing experience, preferably also on mobile platforms. You need to have knowledge and understanding of manual testing processes, test management tools, and different test methodologies. Experience in using test automation tools and testing APIs is a huge bonus!
You will fit right in if you have a "Can-do" attitude, self-management skills, analytical and curious mind for ensuring the best quality for our product. Also, you need to be passionate about the technology and mobility of the future.
We offer to work in a multicultural team in a technology-savvy environment where we have a strong sense of mission to make a difference. We work hard because we feel our effort has an impact. We are people who care about the natural environment.
If you still need convincing, you also get:
- House full of like-minded smart people willing to change the world
- Supportive team and training to get you up to speed
- Choose between health insurance or sports benefit or combine them 🏐🏃🏽
- Free rides with Tuul ⚡🛴 and with new innovative electric bikes and kick-scooters
- Cosy office in Tallinn old-town 🏰
- Monthly team events, Strategy Days, and lots of celebrations! 🎉
- We’re the only vertically integrated micromobility company in the world