- Esmane info
If you are passionate about IT testing and Systems support, and one day want to contribute to our Internet Bank (backend) development, then we are looking for You!
We are cross functional team of product owner, business analyst and Software engineers, located in Tallinn and Vilnius. We provide services to millions of customers in the Baltics.
In Loans Digital team you have an opportunity to:
- Decide together with team - how to build the solution within architecture frames;
- Contribute to several development areas: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services;
- Drive innovations within the team and beyond;
- Participate in different initiatives across Swedbank (ex. CI/CD, Quality Assurance);
- Get access to e-trainings and conferences to support your growth.
What is needed in this role:
- Proactive, team and solution-oriented mindset;
- IT systems testing experience;
- User support skills: Resolving end user requests, technical investigation;
- Database basic skills ( ex. Oracle or other);
- Collaboration and communication skills with users and stakeholders;
- Proficient English, spoken and written;
- Higher education in IT field (or relevant previous job experience).
- Lending business domain knowledge;
- Experience in any programming language or Big interest to learn some basics, at least for test automation.
Technology Stack we use:
- Testing: Internet Bank – contracts preparations and signing functionality.
- Test automation: Selenium (based on Selenide), JUnit.
- User support: Oracle Database, writing SQL.
"Join our team and ...
Be a part of our dedicated team of professionals who are jointly delivering challenging projects, learn each day and support each other. In our team we value openness, quality and commitment. We do believe only together as a team we can achieve things, and it’s important to have fun at work and celebrate results!
We do have different benefits: flexible work hours, extra vacation days, gym, events, and others." Antanas Balbata, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 13.02.2022
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.