- Esmane info
Are you eager to contribute to the fight against fraud? We are growing as a team and looking for a motivated Software Engineer.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain fraud detection platform used across Swedbank Group;
- Define and design technical requirements and build high quality solutions;
- Work together with supportive colleagues and bring value to our customers;
- Work with technologies such as Java, Linux, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Jetty, Docker and Kubernetes.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education in IT field (or acquiring);
- Good knowledge and experience in Java programming at least 2 years;
- A constant desire to stay on top of technology, share and implement good practices;
- Be a solution-oriented team player;
- DevOps mindset or willingness to obtain one;
- Readiness to support production systems to be up and running 24/7;
- Experience with containerization is considered as a big bonus;
- Good communication skills and fluent in English;
- Willingness to work in agile way.
"Join our team and ...
be part of supportive international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging initiatives. We believe that different ideas, skills and experiences build better results. When you join us, you will have a freedom to choose innovative and challenging tasks from wide range of assignments from different fields that will develop you both professionally and as a person." Triin Nigol, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 13.02.2022.
PS! We do not provide relocation to Estonia for this position.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Nothing of interest for you – recommend the job to a friend!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.