- Esmane info
Are you interested in banking, payments and software engineering?
We aim to provide easy to use, engaging and safe payment solutions in a balance between new business development opportunities and regulatory changes. We believe that you being service minded and energy driven would help us to realise such customer journey within our Payments domain in Baltic markets!
We want to strengthen our organisation with a talented and motivated team player to join our cross-functional Baltic Payments team of professionals from Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia! The team members who are dealing with mission critical payment services are the ones going extra mile to come up with high in class software delivery. SEPA, ISO20022, SWIFT are some of keywords describing services provided by Baltic Payments team to ensure payments between Swedbank customers or outside bank to EU and across the world.
You would be part of continuous cross-functional team delivery of development and IT maintenance services with extremely high customer value to the bank’s customers and users. The deliveries are as fast as possible, without compromising quality and stability. As the area is complex, you will face new things almost every day, getting a frank and professional support from your closest colleagues.
You will be responsible for development primary together with contribution in analysis, design, test & maintenance.
What is needed in this role:
- If you have an experience with Dynasty development environment - perfect. But good knowledge in C/C++ would be a good match also! We do understand that C/C++ might make you to feel old-fashioned, so we promise you a possibility gradually to reprofile into Java!
- Enough SQL knowledge for your daily work
- You hold that API based services is direction to go, and you would like to help us in this journey
- Agile is the way you want to work
- Good writing & documentation skills
- You are open to troubleshoot and support
- You are team-oriented and have collaborative way of working as a mind-set
- Academic degree or on the acquisition in IT, engineering or equivalent or proven work experience on the field
- You wish to work in international team and use English as a working language.
Technology stack we use:
- Dynasty Development Environment; C/C++; Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0; Oracle OCI; GIT; Windows Server administration experience
- And if you would know it would be helpful for future: Java SE/EE.
"Join our team and ...
We will offer you an opportunity to be a part of highly skilled and experienced team bringing customer experience and satisfaction with Payments services into next level.
Also need to mention fun, friendly atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to grow you and teach others. You will work with talented and committed colleagues in a sociable Swedbank environment.
And talking about more tangible – health insurance, different trainings and development programs, career opportunities within organisation, free days to celebrate important life events or to build up with your team, favorable pricing of bank products & services for the employees, gym and plenty of other good things are waiting for you!" Vaiva Bareikienė, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 28.02.2022 the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3250-4850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3100-4700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.