- Esmane info
• You enjoy working with routine tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• You are highly attentive to details.
• You like to work with data, Excel sheets and reports.
• You enjoy working with people from different cultures in an
international corporate environment.
Your role and responsibilities
Your role is to support our client teams by handling various administrative
tasks, such as keeping our database up to date, mailbox coordination,
reporting and invoice handling. Your typical workday could include pulling
out data from one of our databases and formatting it in Excel for further
analysis, reviewing invoices and coordinating them to processing, and
supporting the preparation of a PowerPoint slideshow for a client call.
Responsibilities include both routine tasks and ad hoc requests.
• You have a good knowledge of Excel.
• You take responsibility for your work from start to finish.
• You are fluent in English and you have the ability to communicate in a
professional and polite manner, both verbally and in writing.
• You have strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Previous work experience in a corporate environment and experience
with reporting and administrative tasks are an asset.
By joining KPMG, you will become a part of a global corporation where teamwork,
professional development and meaningful work are valued. You will be working together
with international colleagues, and you will gain a valuable experience in the field of
immigration. We offer an attractive motivational package to our employees which includes
sports compensation, health days, fun events with your colleagues, and much more!