- Esmane info
The Digital Identity team protects the very core of security, working with several top-notch brands to provide value, and is now growing in the Mainframe area.
We are looking for a positive, curious and driven team player.
Are you up for this adventure?
In Swedbank, you have the opportunity to:
- Engineer and Implement automations in the Mainframe and IAM area;
- Design solutions following customer requirements;
- Occasionally be level 3 support for incidents, bugs and deficiencies within the team’s responsibility;
- Be part of our Scaled Agile journey, using DevSecOps practices to enable faster value delivery;
- Protect our Cloud journey, delivering value based on our product area roadmap.
What is needed in this role:
- A key player, ensuring that the union between Digital Identity and Mainframe brings the best value;
- An accountable, curious and driven tech savvy, who can find a way; independently, yet enjoys collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to reach a common goal;
- Empathy and appreciation of working in a place where you feel valued, can take responsibility and learn new things all the time;
- Good knowledge and experience in infrastructure, automation and z/OS;
- Successful completion of a degree in a relevant subject and a good combination of the following:REXX, DB2 and COBOL experience;
Team-oriented, good communication skills (including proficiency in English) and willingness to share your knowledge;
Written and oral proficiency in the Swedish language is beneficial;
Good documentation skills;
It is an extra benefit if you have JAVA/UNIX knowledge;
Ability to handle uncertainty and do quick and efficient drill down in the given area;
A good sense of humor!
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. As a manager I love what I do, and I believe in developing people to reach their full potential. I enjoy coaching and checking off team deliveries is what makes my day!
P.S. Does this sound like something for you? If so, try investing a few minutes to share why in a cover letter. It would mean a lot to me!" - Jessica Silina, your future manager
We look forward to your application at the latest 06.02.2022
Location: Stockholm, Tallinn, Riga
Recruiting manager: Jessica Elizabeth Silina
SACO: Henrik Joelsson, +46 40242508
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 8 5859 5251
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-4250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.