- Esmane info
Are you passionate about IT and quality assurance?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Belong to supportive, caring, professional, fun-loving Baltic team. We own services that enable private customers to apply for loans;
- Be part of an Agile cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working;
- Contribute with your testing knowledge and experience;
- Be involved in analysis, design, development, testing and maintaining of new digital solutions for Baltic Banking private lending business;
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth;
- Enjoy flexible work environment;
- Have fun!
What is needed in this role:
- Experience in quality assurance (manual testing and test automation);
- Experience or interest in programming;
- Relevant university degree or a great reason for not having one;
- To be curious and motivated to develop and improve your skills continuously;
- Strong analytical problem-solving mindset;
- Proactive, positive attitude;
- Be a team player who truly believes in cooperation and supporting each other;
- Good sense of humor;
- Fluency in English.
Technology stack we use:
- Back end: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle DB, Docker
- Dev. environment and tools: GIT, Gradle, IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins
- Tests: JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Selenide
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
…be part of an agile cross-border team of professionals with a high focus on delivery and quality. We truly value teamwork and cooperation. Our services contribute to the success of Swedbank Baltic lending business. Our services enable thousands of customers across Baltic countries to reach their dreams. We strive to achieve a good work/life balance and love to have fun! Hoping to meet you soon!" Merje Einla, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.02.2022.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.