- Esmane info
At Cybernetica, we work towards making the world a more secure and private place. Through years of hard work, Cybernetica has implemented Sharemind – a new kind of privacy-preserving data analysis tool that does not need to see the data it analyses.
Sharemind enables new data-driven applications and services for healthcare, governments, and international organisations. We build new solutions for private and public sector customers internationally.
We are looking for a Team Lead to join our Sharemind team. As a Team Lead you will have a chance to lead and manage the product team (5-10 people) and work on products and solutions that aim to change the future of data processing and AI.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the Product Owner to plan releases and delivery;
- Enable the team to work efficiently by prioritizing their work and helping to resolve blocking issues;
- Provide input and direction in technical discussions, support decision making;
- Participate in the specifying, development and delivery of the product;
- Give feedback (e.g. code reviews, one-on-ones) to help the team improve their skills.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- A degree in information technology or computer science attained or in progress or equivalent level of professional experience;
- Strong technical background in information systems engineering;
- Sound experience with Linux and programming;
- Experience in leading people and processes;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Good people and communication skills.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Experience with agile software development methodologies;
- Interest in computer security and cryptography is a big plus;
- Ability to think critically, take initiative and ask “why?”.
- A chance to help companies and governments around the world become better at data privacy and security;
- A supportive team and work environment where you can learn and use cutting-edge cryptographic and trusted hardware technologies;
- Flexible working arrangements (time, remote work possibility);
- A comfortable, quiet and private space in Tartu or Tallinn office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume (in English) to email@example.com or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/privacy-notice) applies to our hiring process.