- Esmane info
We are looking for Java Developer to our Digital Identity team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Designing and implementing SplitKey based components according to functional specification and architecture.
- Testing your own work, implementing automatic test suites.
- Documenting your work.
As a successful candidate you must have:
- Strong Java skills.
- Previous experience with JVM technology stack (Spring, Hibernate).
- Previous experience with PostgreSQL & Oracle databases.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Previous working experience as a software developer
- Degree in information technology or related field attained or in progress, or equivalent level of professional experience.
- Very good spoken and written English.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Front-end/full-stack development skills.
- Knowledge of several programming languages.
- Previous experience with Scrum workflow & Agile methodologies (TDD).
- The chance to develop innovative digital identity products and solutions for the international market, become a part of the “Estonian e-legend”;
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Comfortable, quiet and private space in Tartu or Tallinn office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/privacy-notice) applies to our hiring process.