- Esmane info
We are looking for a Head of Interoperability Sales and Partnerships to join our Data Exchange Technologies Department. You will have a chance to promote state of the art interoperability, e-governance, data privacy solutions and consultancy/advisory services to a wide range of customers together with a highly skilled team of specialists and researchers. Our solutions are already deployed in Estonia, Finland, Ukraine, Benin, Japan, USA and in other countries across the globe. Find more information about it here: https://cyber.ee/en/e-government/uxp/
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading and coordinating interoperability partnership management and sales;
- Building and managing sales team in Data Exchange Technologies department;
- Identifying and evaluating leads, converting them into sales opportunities and closing deals;
- Building, maintaining and nurturing long-lasting international customer relationships;
- Maintaining and taking to the next level the existing well-established partnerships;
- Researching continuously the market and competition;
- Providing input for the marketing materials;
- Identifying and understanding customer needs and tailoring the offering accordingly;
- Participating in writing bids for tenders, reports and other documents as needed;
- Consult customers regarding building interoperability/e-governance/data privacy solutions, including the necessary organisational and legal changes;
- Collaborating with sales experts from other departments within Cybernetica.
As a successful candidate you must be:
- Enthusiastic about technology
- A people person;
- An excellent speaker;
- A good writer;
As a successful candidate you must have:
- Proven track record of successful customer relationship management and sales in the field of complex technical solutions;
- Strong business sense and solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to “translate” complex technical offering for non-technical people and adjust your presentation according to the audience;
- High level of responsibility and systematic approach to your work;
- Higher education;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Readiness to travel.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Knowledge and experience in building digital identity or e-government solutions;
- Good spoken and written knowledge of French or other wide spoken language;
- Higher education in engineering, IT or management.
- The chance to work together with highly skilled technical specialists and researchers;
- The chance to lead digital transformation in different countries, become a part of the “Estonian e-legend”;
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Health benefits;
- Comfortable, quiet, yet lively atmosphere in our Tallinn or Tartu office.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/privacy-notice) applies to our hiring process.