- Esmane info
• You enjoy working with routine
tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• You are highly attentive to details.
• You are a solution-oriented
team player with a can-do attitude.
• You enjoy working with people from different cultures
in an international corporate environment.
Your role and responsibility:
Your role is to support our client teams across the world in providing global
immigration services. Your core responsibility is to monitor the process of
acquiring necessary documentation for our clients' employees' international
assignments, and you will be communicating with KPMG's employees around
the world in order to keep track of the process. You will also be taking care of
a variety of administrative tasks, such as keeping our immigration database up
to date, mailbox coordination, reporting and invoice handling.
• You have strong communication and teamwork skills.
• You take responsibility of your work from start to finish.
• You are fluent in English and you have the ability to communicate in a
professional and polite manner both verbally and in writing.
• Previous work experience in a corporate environment and experience
with international relocations or immigration processes are an asset.
By joining KPMG, you will become a part of a global corporation
where teamwork, professional development and meaningful work
are valued. You will be working together with international
colleagues, and you will gain a valuable experience in the field of
immigration. We offer an attractive motivational package to our
employees which includes sports compensation, health days, fun
events with your colleagues, and much more!