- Esmane info
We are looking for a experienced Systems Analyst to join our Data Exchange Technologies Department. Cybernetica's Unified eXchange Platform (UXP - https://cyber.ee/products/secure-data-exchange/) is a product that creates secure connectivity between organizations, such as government institutions or private companies. Secure interoperability solutions are deployed in Estonia and Finland as well as United States, Japan, Benin, and Ukraine with many pilots in progress.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the development team and product management to design solutions based on desired outcomes;
- Find areas of improvement for the product;
- Be ready to critically examine any feature request to determine if it creates value;
- Create specifications and wireframes for developers;
- Manage scope creep;
- Ensure solutions are user-friendly;
- Validate that solutions meet requirements;
- Create and maintain user documentation.
As a successful candidate you must have:
- A degree in information technology or computer science attained or in progress or equivalent level of professional experience;
- Ability to see real needs and goals rather than blindly following requests and requirements.
You will stand out by having any of the following:
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and lead people;
- Knowledge and experience with digital identity or e-government solutions.
- The chance to become part of the “Estonian e-legend”;
- Possibility to improve your skills in a very smart and competent team;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Private office in Tartu;
- Possibility to attend work-related conferences or trainings of your own choice.
If you feel that this opportunity is for you, please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Privacy Notice (https://cyber.ee/privacy-notice) applies to our hiring process.