- Esmane info
A market-leading B2B subscription-era commerce orchestration platform, empowering organizations to thrive in the booming subscription economy.
We help our customers streamline end-to-end sales and consumption of any cloud and non-cloud service or product. The Cloudmore product automates and optimizes business processes, including service procurement, provisioning, management, billing, cost allocation, and governance.
As a key member of the customer operations team, you will be ensuring that our cloud-based platform is always delighting our customers. You will be working closely with customers to provide guidance, answer questions and resolve any issues.
The role’s main focus is to ensure that all support incidents are managed and progressed to resolution. This is to be done whilst ensuring customers are regularly updated of progress and that incidents are resolved in line with service level agreement deadlines.
Having gained substantial knowledge of the platform supporting the solution and managing technical support queries, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress to a product expert position. This is a customer-facing role, supporting the customer success and support teams during customer calls using your product expertise.
Cloudmore is an equal opportunities employer that operates flexible working practices. Cloudmore has Hubs in Stockholm, Belfast, and Tallinn. This role is based in the Tallinn Hub.
What will you do?
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Cloudmore platform, associated infrastructure, and APIs.
- Receive, record and monitor to completion, customer support calls.
- Triage and troubleshoot customer issues and recommend steps to resolve them.
- Reproduce, debug and documents bugs and work directly with the Cloudmore scrum master to assign bugs with the appropriate severity and priority status.
- Assist new customers with product setup activities.
- Provide information and training to new and existing customers on how to use the product and new features.
- Advise customer’s technical teams on the use of Cloudmore APIs.
- Contribute to one-to-many communications; Knowledgebase FAQ’s, help and training documentation, and other customer-facing resources.
As product expert
- Support the customer-facing teams with expertise, documentation, videos, and product demonstrations.
- Manage data migration projects.
- Collate and write up customer-driven feature requests.
What we expect:
- Higher Educational level study in an IT/ computing (or other relevant) discipline or the equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in supporting external users/ customers of software/ SaaS products.
- Fundamental understanding of IT applications, databases, and APIs.
- Have experience with SQL scripting and database querying.
- Understand HTTP protocol and ability to execute REST API calls using Postman.
- Alignment with Cloudmore’s culture and values. (Essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels. (Essential)
- Excellent presentation skills. (Essential)
- A confident, driven, and structured personality, able to build excellent customer relationships. (Essential)
- Ability to work fast, learn quickly and keep moving forward. (Essential)
- Positive and service-oriented attitude. (Essential)
What we offer:
Cloudmore is an equal opportunity employer and working for Cloudmore brings several benefits. We highly value your health, work-life balance, and personal life commitments. We are outcome-focused and like to give all our employees room to breathe and support their professional growth.
As part of this, you can expect:
- To work for a truly people-first company with a culture anchored in our Swedish heritage.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Gym membership, broadband allowance, and pension.
- Opportunity to be a vital part of the success story of a fast-paced, growing organization in an exciting sector.