- Esmane info
What you need to succeed in the role:
To succeed in the role, you have experience from IT development with the responsibility as Scrum Master or Agile Coach positions. You are well versed in Agile Development frameworks (e.g Scrum) and techniques (e.g User Stories, Continuous Integration) and ability to teach and train these also within the development teams and also have:
• Excellent understanding of Scrum roles and how they contribute to value delivery
• Excellent understanding of Scrum ceremonies
• Good skills and knowledge in servant leadership, leading by example, empowerment
• Excellent facilitating, communication and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to manage time, dependency and different stakeholders
• Knowledge of well documented patterns and techniques for filling intentional gaps
As a person you are people oriented, and a strong team player, like to solve impediments together with your colleagues and able to generate a spirit of cooperation. You can manage difficult negotiations and we believe you also enjoy discussing solutions, have excellent communication skills (also fluent in English).
What will be your challenge?
In this role, you will grow Scrum teams in Agile ways of working. You will ensure the use of Agile practices and mindset while being a good teacher, mentor, facilitator, and coach. On daily basis you will:
• Guide, facilitate, and promote the team
• Evaluate the Agile Maturity of the team and coach the team members in implementing Agile/Scrum best practices/principles
• Remove impediments to the team´s progress
• Determine the Definition of Done for the project/team with the input from the entire team
• Maintain the product backlog to ensure well defined project
• Improve and drive business agility and team agile approach
What do we offer?
• We offer you a competitive salary together with a benefits package.
• And work in an Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, and with awesome people. You will be welcomed by our A-team, where you can learn from the brightest minds in the industry and work with colleagues from 27+ different nationalities.
• We have an awesome office in the Telliskivi Creative City, with a great view, and fruits and snacks available, though working conditions are flexible as long as you're there for your team members
• And a wide range of different company and team events: we have summer and winter days, internal tech events, board games night and much more
• We care, support and create an opportunity to learn and develop yourself