- Esmane info
Are you ready for an adventure?
Playtech is looking for a motivated and high-level Project Manager to work with our international projects.
Press play and let’s design future technology together!
Your influential mission. You…
• Will be taking care of our key clients all over the world by leading and managing full-cycle client projects
• Will be ensuring that projects are launched on-time
• Will be cooperating with lots of different stakeholders, such as other product delivery teams of Playtech, technical and support teams, and additional external parties in different countries
• Will be ensuring visibility and information flow throughout a project’s lifespan
Your unlimited powers. You…
• Have previous experience in managing and coordinating large-scale projects in IT industry, preferably in the international work environment
• Are an excellent communicator with a strong sense of ownership and independence
• Are a perfect organizer and have highly developed prioritizing skills
• Have the ability to see the big picture and find the best solution to every challenge
• Have the power to stay driven and meet your goals
• Are a great team player, who knows how to foster collaboration within the team
Our unique attributes. We…
• Are a global IT powerhouse
• Influence the entire gaming industry
• Offer professional challenges that keep you going
• Offer international and multicultural work environment in a leading technology company
• Do not micromanage. You have the chance to take the full responsibility of your projects.
• Offer a variety of benefits and bonuses
• Provide many fun team and company events that make you feel part of an awesome community
PLAYTECH IS ONE-OF-A-KIND
There are around 400 unicorns in the world, and Playtech is proudly one of them. But we are more than the average unicorn. We are one-of-a-kind.
Two decades of experience and prestigious industry awards demonstrate how we don’t follow gaming industry trends. We set them.
With us, you can find your passion, choose from unlimited career paths, be part of a supportive and motivated community, and work with the absolute best.