- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
We are looking for a passionate Engineering Manager, responsible for helping shape the future of our casino products and mobile applications. Your primary focus will be to manage the daily activities and priorities of the team, building and leading them to build a better flow along with UX designers, engineers and stakeholders. Keeping the focus on long- and short-term goals, while ensuring that the team keeps operating smoothly and cooperating closely with other RSI teams. There's plenty of work and challenges as we keep growing and entering new markets.
What you’ll do
• Play a leading role in recruiting, building and growing the team
• Prioritize and manage teams’ goals and daily work, keeping them aligned with Company goals.
• Drive the short-term planning and execution of sprints and long-term roadmaps.
• Keep the team members motivated, ensure their professional growth and well-being.
• Cooperate closely with other engineering teams and Operations.
In order to succeed you need:
• 3+ years of experience working in software engineering.
• 3 years experience with direct people management
• Strong knowledge and experience in software development life cycle and agile methodologies; Scrum certifications is a plus but not required
• A sense of ownership and a passion for technology.
• Previous experience in a leadership role.
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work independently.
• You can work effectively and respectfully with the people around; able to negotiate with others, and to recognize and appreciate diversity in the team
• The ability to hold strong opinions, and the confidence to speak up and tell your manager they’re wrong
• A passion for casino and gaming in general is a plus but not required
Why Are We Great?
Flexibility– Flexible working hours and option to work remotely.
Competitive Compensation – we are constantly reviewing to ensure we are equitable and competitive.
Career Development - Career ladders and progression path for both individual and managerial contributor roles
Autonomy - Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain. We embrace personal freedom and responsibility, and our motto is: “Do what makes sense, question what doesn’t”
Impactful Work - Great opportunity for personal growth in the modern gaming technology company with ability to define or influence the direction of your domain.
Inclusion & Equal Opportunity Employment: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Rush Street Interactive are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Require an Accommodation? We are ready to help: We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.
About The Company:
Founded in 2012, Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI), an affiliate of Rush Street Gaming, is a market leader in online casino and sports betting, currently operating real-money gaming with our brands: BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet.co. We’re building bridges between online, social, and land-based gaming businesses to create amazing, integrated experiences that keep players in the game.
RSI was named the 2021 EGR North America Awards Casino Operator of the Year, Customer Service Operator of the Year, and Social Gaming Operator of the Year and the 2020 Global Gaming Awards Digital Operator of the Year. RSI is committed to industry-leading responsible gaming practices and seeks to provide its customers with the resources and services they need to play responsibly.
As a rapidly growing company in an emerging industry, you’ll have a huge impact on our product and our company. We like proactive team members and strive to have a company of self-disciplined professionals who enjoy collaboration, having fun, and of course, achieving together what others believe to be improbable. We are dedicated to treating everyone with respect and to support your professional and personal growth.
Be at the forefront of this ground-breaking industry! Apply now!