- Esmane info
Crew Employee Lifecycle Specialist
Xfly and Nordica are member companies of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline headquartered in Tallinn, with bases in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company, Xfly is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft, with recent expansion with A320 aircraft.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for an Employee Lifecycle Administrator, Crew for our Human Resources department. This position is full time, permanent and based in our Tallinn, Estonia headquarters.
- In cooperation with crewing agencies, administer contracts of flying employees, keep track of changes in contract terms (workload, base and position), including terminated contracts.
- Communicate all changes in contracts (base, workload, position) including terminations, with crew analyst and training and/or planning departments.
- Administer the exit procedures of flight crews, including informing all related parties
- Work closely with the Employee Lifecycle Specialist, Crew
- Co-own all forms related to the life cycle and HR policies.
- Keep the HRIS (Columbus) updated as it relates to crew
- 2 to 3 years of previous experience in an administrative role
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile and adaptable to quick changes
- Highly trustworthy, ability to work with confidential information
- Solution oriented with a can-do-attitude
- A proven track record in delivering on assigned duties
- Right to live and work within the EU
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company