- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
Your skills and experiences
- Entry-level experience from a customer service role
- Service-minded with the ability to find solutions for various service requests
- IT Degree or qualification would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- ITIL experience would be ideal, but ITIL training will be provided
- Experience of working in a multi-language environment is an advantage
- An analytical and problem-solving approach to assigned tasks
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French is a prerequisite; fluency in Estonian or any European language would be an advantage
Are you service-minded, and do you have an interest in working with IT-service related tasks in an international environment? This is an excellent opportunity for you to join us as our IT support analyst at JELD-WEN Estonia. You will be part of our European Service Desk team, which consists of five dedicated team members.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will be responsible for handling Helpdesk IT tickets and providing support to our IT teams across Europe. This is a remote role where you are expected to be based in Estonia. Reporting directly to the Service Centre Manager, the scope of the role is to handle all IT incidents and service requests in France, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland and Estonia. You will also be responsible for handling questions and support calls from a user community spanning Europe. As an IT Support Analyst, you will provide an excellent service to the user community that is a vital part of our business to meet and exceed agreed service levels. You will create and manage tickets, resolve them if possible, or assign the ticket to other IT team members across Europe.
- Creating and maintaining Helpdesk IT tickets using the ServiceNow system
- Taking calls and delivering the first fix resolution of IT incidents and service requests
- Assignment of tickets to IT teams across Europe as required
- Ensure the major incident management process followed for all priority 1 incidents
- Update Knowledge Base((Knowledge Management System) in a timely manner
What we offer
Good reason to join
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.