- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- A willing to help out when needed with a positive demeanour.
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in general office management
The Office Manager will coordinate all office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency at the Tallinn Office. This includes responsibility for providing office management services, maintaining office records, recruiting and onboarding new employees, and being first point of contact for Tallinn employee inquiries on benefits, payroll and other employment transactional matters.
- Management of office including, but not limited to: keys & security access, any and all office relocations, all physical office issues (e.g., heating, cooling, etc)
- Implement and oversee safety training program in the Tallinn office
- Coordinate all meetings, luncheons and company events
- Provide necessary administrative support to Tallinn based teams
- Ensure coverage for incoming calls and appropriate routing of calls
- Accountable for the office support functions
- Work directly with office vendors, building manager and other services that work with the Tallinn office to ensure best negotiated prices, proper insurance and timely service
- Follow company Recruitment/Hiring/Interviewing/Staffing procedures and ensure that hiring managers are doing the same
- Enter requisitions into the Compass system.
- Assist with recruitment; phone interviewing applicants, scheduling interviews, coordinating pre-employment assessments, and preparing offer letters and pre-employment packets in coordination with the assigned recruiter for the position
- On board new hires and ensure that they have all items required to work, including appropriate space, computer and cell phone – if applicable.
- Conduct employee orientations ensuring all new hire paperwork is completed and complies with government regulations; communicate company policies, procedures and benefits.
- Serve as first point of contact for employees with inquiries about payroll, benefits, and transactional concerns
- If necessary, route requests for advice on human resources related matters to the HR Business Partner for proper guidance
- Support all annual HR Objectives
- Participate in the coordination of all employee recognition programs
- Assist accounting department; researching and reconciling payment issues with regards to local vendor payments