- Esmane info
- Build relationships with identified stakeholders internally and externally
- Sales targets responsibility
- Strong commercial and customer focus finding even new channels of communication
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team (e.g. Medical Affairs, Commercial, Development, Regulatory, Pricing, etc.) and build effective internal partnerships
- Planning, prioritization and plan execution
- Contribute to development of the marketing/commercial strategy
- Use analytical and quantitative skills turning market insights into business results
- University Degree in Health or Nature Sciences and/or Health Economics
- > 5 years experience in Industry with a demonstrated track record of introduction of new innovative products in a market
- Experience in local healthcare environment and Oncology/Hematology background
- Experience with Health Economics data analysis, local requirements and access pathway
- Solid project management experience for multiple tasks/projects/priorities
- Fluency in oral and written English and in depth knowledge or fluency in Estonian is essential
- Please submit your resume and cover letter in English.
- We will contact only shortlisted candidates.