- Esmane info
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administration and HR
- Managing and overseeing company day-to-day administrative processes and efforts.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides office support to the team for the smooth running of a business.
- Take care of smooth offices infrastructure functioning (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia).
- Closely cooperate with HQ in Switzerland and partners across other countries.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
- Determine and organize education and development activities via Talent LMS platform.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Compliance and quality
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously in close cooperation with Ewopharma Group Compliance Manager.
- Ensure, update, and perform health care compliance and quality processes.
- Monitoring internal compliance and ensure that the company processes personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws (GDPR).
- Being well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. Keeps professional of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business.
- At least 3 years work experience in administration and HR
- Sufficient working experience in compliance (experience in pharmacy business is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and in writing)
- Strategical thinking, multitasking skills
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Flexibility to cooperate with various departments, tasks, people
- Initiative, proactive, communicative
- Competitive remuneration
- Bonus system based on performance
- Additional health Insurance
- Friendly international environment
- Support from a small, dynamic team
Position to be fulfilled from June 2021. Contract is fixed (coverage during maternity leave).
We ensure confidentiality. Only suitable candidates will be informed.
Please send your detailed application (CV and application letter in English) by email email@example.com.