- Esmane info
- Previous professional experience in organic chemistry;
- Working knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry skills like extractions, distillations, chromatography, crystallizations, inert atmosphere techniques, filtrations etc;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Good understanding of MS Office;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to independently plan and organize work.
- Critical analysis of synthetic procedures and available literature data;
- Route-scouting towards synthetic target;
- Reaction and process optimization;
- Keeping clear, complete, and accurate recording of experimental and analytical work;
- Organizing and sharing data, writing technical reports.
- Interesting work in a number of different innovative projects;
- An environment without dull routine, an international close-knit teamwork, competitive salary, cooperation partners all over the globe;
- Prospect of becoming a project manager.