- Esmane info
Are you passionate about Data Warehouse and ready to take on new challenges?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a skilled organization offering unique opportunities for growth and learning
- Work in Group Business Intelligence area
- Belong to an agile team where main focus is to work with Risk related information for developing and running Analytical Services
- Lead/coach the team by proposing a solution with collaboration of architect for complex development, design and implementation
- Check out our Tech Stack
- Hands on experience with Risk domain knowledge and Analytical Services
- Academic degree, 5+ years of experience in responsible platforms or technologies
- Proven experience as a Technical Lead or Senior Software Engineering in development life-cycle
- Deep knowledge of Data Warehousing technologies like ETL tools, scheduling mechanisms, processes, and Teradata in particular
- Experience of working with Data Warehouses in Swedbank is a plus
- Experience of agile framework and agile way of working
- Strong team player with ability to communicate, contribute and take decisions
- Be curious to always learn and relentlessly find improvements
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbanks competitive advantage."We look forward to your application at 15.12.2023. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3650–4550 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4650–5800 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4150–5200 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.