- Esmane info
- Be part of the functional team that designs and delivers data services related to finance performance management, such as ABC cost allocation, Fee and Revenue cost allocation, Customer and Product profitability calculations, Sales metrics, etc.
- Collaborate with other data warehouse solution architects in designing sustainable and efficient architecture solutions
- Contribute to building high quality data service architecture and be ready to work with both Group Data Warehouse (GDW) and Swedish Data Warehouse (SDW)
- Work on common data transformation and aggregation patterns and rules
- Guide engineers in design and implementation of ETL pipelines
- Ensure that implementation follows best practices and is in accordance with developed solution architecture and standards
- Be an active member of the data warehouse architects community and your functional team
- Work within Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Relevant academic degree
- Proven experience in design and implementation of BI/DW solutions or in system integration, also in leading technical work
- Being business oriented and striving for the solutions, which accelerate business value
- Good data modelling skills
- Proven experience in designing ETL processes
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.