- Esmane info
- Take an active role of a scaled agile transformation journey of a function responsible for business-critical products that help Swedbank combat financial crime and ensure cyber security
- Foster an agile mindset and drive continuous improvement of common and scaled ways of working in accordance with best practices
- Provide leadership, coaching, feedback, teaching and advice to several cross-functional development teams with the ambition to create high performing teams and individuals
- Belong to a fun, diverse and knowledgeable international team of specialists in an expanding department offering unique opportunities for growth and learning
- You have built high performing teams with inclusion in mind
- You are able to take on more than one team under your wing that is distributed geographically across home markets
- Communication and conflict management is at the top of your skillset
- Experience facilitating large groups online and on premises
- Coaching and mentoring is in your DNA
- You know when to shield and when to challenge the team in ways of working. Leadership is what you do daily
- You are well versed in Lean and Agile, particularly Scrum techniques and artifacts, possibly holding a Scrum Master certification
- Flow metrics is something you have implemented
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Scrum Master or Agile Coach role preferably in SAFe environment
- You are fluent in English: verbal and written
- Hands-on experience using tools such as Jira, Confluence, MS Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- You have a degree in related field, or a great reason for not having one
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.