Our passion lies in protecting digital identities, which are at the forefront of Cyber Security, and we are seeking a like-minded colleague to join our team! The Digital Identity Engineering Team is made up of forward-thinking, creative, driven and collaborative colleagues devoted to staying on top of the latest technology and providing secure and useful solutions. If you have experience with Sailpoint IIQ and believe that you would be a good fit with us, we would love to hear from you!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate and innovate with cross-functional colleagues to develop unique and lasting solutions.
- Be part of our Scaled Agile journey, using DevSecOps practices to streamline value delivery.
- Work closely with stakeholders and tailor solutions to fit their specific requirements.
- Provide level 3 support for incidents within the teams areas of responsibility on a rotating basis.
- Develop and hone your skills related to Digital Identities and Access Management.
- Work in an environment in which you know that you are valued.
- Join a supportive and fun team that values cooperation and excellence.
What is needed in this role:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field.
- Experience working with Sailpoint Identity IQ.
- A solid understanding of IAM principles.
- Programming skills (Java, C#, .NET etc.).
- Powershell skills.
- An interest in DevOps.
- An interest in secure coding.
- Proficiency in written and oral English.
- Good technical skills, a constant desire to stay on top of technology and a growth mindset.
- Self-leadership skills.
- An appreciation for the opportunity to learn and develop continuously.
- A desire to work in a cooperative and empowering work culture.
- Good communication skills and a devotion to sharing knowledge.
- A desire to be part of the team that protects the very core of security in Swedbank.
- The ability to handle uncertainty and to act quickly to resolve critical issues as they arise.
- A drive to be adaptable while remaining committed to our goals.
- A good sense of humor!
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
Be part of a diverse group of colleagues who are working together to deliver challenging projects, maximize stakeholder value and increase Swedbanks security and competitive advantage. On our team, we support each other, we are humble and we work to have open and productive communication with one another.
As a manager, I enjoy supporting the development of every colleague on our team to reach their full potential. We have a strong team of competent individuals who make a difference through their supportive and collaborative teamwork.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you shared a bit about yourself and what makes you the right person to join our team in a cover letter. I look forward to hearing from you!"- Jessica Silina, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at 20.12.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Jessica Elizabeth Silina
SACO: Henrik Joelsson, +46 40242508
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 8 5859 5251
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.