- Esmane info
Join our team as a Test Automation Lead!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Test Automation Lead will set up automated testing service that will deliver excellence of testing service across all areas where tests are performed, including but not limiting to Data, API, Functional and E2E testing. In house function that will closely cooperate with 3rd party automation SMEs that will support Domain Team Leads in performing their tests in a most time and cost-efficient manner.
What You Will Do:
- Document, own and keep up to date enterprise wide automation strategy document
- Understand technology stack and adjust automated tooling strategy against it
- Lead discussion with all the Leads regarding selection of tests to be automated, based on ROI and frequency of usage
- Continuously expands usage of automated tools and scripts to optimize manual test resources utilization
- Optimize automated regression suite to reduce overlaps and decrease regression duration
- Maintains catalogue of automated test scripts, updates based on feedback from functional testing domain leads
- Define and measure automation KPIs and use it to justify further investments into automation framework, when necessary
- Engage with business teams to document real-use scenarios and automate them to further improve testing coverage
- Automate smoke tests which are running each day in non-production environments
- Lead team of automation engineers and mentor on best practices
What We Expect:
- 3+ years experience with hands on testing automation and leading others
- Strong understanding and experience in software testing and of System Architecture
- Advanced experience using Jenkins in test automation and testing toolset like Selenium, Jira Xray etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of testing methodology (V Model, Waterfall, Agile ), ITIL best practices and testing trends
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of user behavior
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Automation driven and problem solving mindset
- ISTQB certification is a must
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or 7 years working experience in IT
- Sufficient skills one of Baltic Languages (Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian) for conversations or presentations. Can discuss professional fields with reasonable ease.
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3200-4700 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 29th of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, PDF...
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.