Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com
- Esmane info
Job ID: 18706
Would you like to work in a high paced environment with passionate colleagues to optimize processes and build the foundation for the future? We are looking for colleagues to our new team Process & Transformation within the Automation, Data & Change unit, who will driving process work within the services lines (Credit Service, Payment Service or Trading & Custody Service) to enhance process efficiency, meet strategies objectives and to secure the foundation for process & data driven organisations.
We are a part of Operations, which run all of Nordeas customer related tasks and thereby supporting the Business Areas in delivering products and services to our customers.
Automation, Data & Change delivers value through data-driven service delivery, business process automation, measurable operational improvements and strategic change. We use our core capabilities and partnerships with Group Business Support and Business Areas to deliver appropriate solutions for Nordea and its customers.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We are the largest Nordic bank, and one of the largest employers. With us, youll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere enables you to both build and grow your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the new team Process & Transformation. We are looking for Process Managers, who will be dedicated and support either Credit Service, Payment Service or Trading & Custody Service. The Process Manager need to have deep understanding for processes and practical experience of process management who can create engagement and understanding to secure the foundation for process & data driven organisations.
As a Process Manager, you will play a vital role in enabling the business areas and the service line you support to become process and data driven within our Business Process Management (BPM) and Operational Excellence (OX) framework.
What youll be doing:
- Development of the processes, driving process mappings and improvement initiatives to secure process efficiency and the holistic end-to-end knowledge of the process
- Coordination within and between process initiatives to secure alignment and reusability of processes and solutions
- Support the Process Owner with the overall process performance, as well as setting up, managing and monitor KPIs and targets to meet the strategic objectives
- Proactively engage and work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure stakeholder interactions regarding process development and execute on all responsibilities in close cooperation with Process Owner, Process Specialists and Team Leaders
- Facilitate improvement work across the value chain
- Analyse and interpret data and insights to propose improvement areas and form business cases to enhance process efficiency
- Ensure processes within the responsibility are documented and maintained according to Nordea BPM framework.
You'll join a small team of creative and skilled experts, passionate about creating a value driven E2E process perspective. The role can be based in Lodz, Tallinn or Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an excellent understanding for processes and a process thinking mindset
- Have a strategic mindset with strong business acumen
- Are a self-driven, structured professional with a proactive attitude and a big intrinsic drive
- Have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, you're able to connect with people in all levels, countries and across the value chain of Nordea, to create consensus and commitment
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with proven experience in structuring and presenting complex problems
- Have great presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to create understanding and engagement for processes and changes.
- Have good understanding of Business Process Management methodology
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multitasking well and have an excellent ability to prioritize and deliver within short time-frames
- Are a solid team player and enjoy team collaboration and have a structured approach towards challenges.
Your experience and background:
- Several years of previous experience working with process development, supporting processes and identifying success factors and areas of improvements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in relevant field a requirement
- Knowledge of BPM documentation (BPM Notification) and how to document processes in general is a requirement
- Experience with MEGA Hopex and BPM framework in Nordea is an advantage
- Experience in change management and leading change is an advantage
- Experience in Safe methodology, Service design, project management or business development is preferrable
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, whereas local language an advantage (when helping the business areas).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
We will review applications on an ongoing basis.
If you have additional questions, please contact with the Team Leader - Julia Preutz (email@example.com, +46 703075130).
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Selle ametikoha keskmise palga info leiad aadressilt palgad.ee.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com