- Esmane info
Join our team as a Domain Test Lead for Digital Channels!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Managing testing activities concerning on given domain, including functional and non-functional tests
- Cover with testing service all change types including projects, infrastructure changes, small improvements and hotfixes
- Build domain expertise – document knowledge and maintain scripts catalogue in cooperation with Quality Control and Assurance Lead
- Support Test Automation Lead to improve test automation in your domain and manage Test Automation Engineers in the domain
- Engages UAT, Security and Operation testers into planning and execution of testing activities
- Educates and mentors testing resources on the goals and processes
- Continuously seek for synergies with other Domain Test Leads and Test Management team in driving excellence, adhering to established processes and introducing improvements and new solutions into testing service
What We Expect:
- 3+ years experience with hands on in software testing and leading others
- Strong understanding and experience in System Architecture in the domain
- Advanced experience using Jira Xray testing tool
- Fundamental knowledge of testing methodology (V Model, Waterfall, Agile ), ITIL best practices and testing trends
- Basic knowledge of ITSM tool: Remedy, Ivanti, ServiceNow and Jenkins
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of user behavior
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Automation driven and problem solving mindset
- Result- and customer- orientated attitude
- ISTQB certification is a must
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or 7 years working experience in IT
- Sufficient skills one of Baltic Languages (Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian) for conversations or presentations. Can discuss professional fields with reasonable ease
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3200-4600 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 8th of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, PDF format!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.