Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com
- Esmane info
Job ID: 1830
Would you like to gain knowledge in anti-money laundering and build your future career in a fast-paced banking international environment? We are now looking for AML Specialists for Large Corporations and Institutions market to support Know Your Customer department in efforts to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the KYC Services Unit where we add value by creating group-wide solutions to fight financial crime. As the AML Specialist for Finnish market of Business Banking, youll play a crucial role in supporting our mission to make sure that Nordea is delivering best quality of services towards our customers.
What youll be doing:
· Collect, investigate and analyse customer activities, patterns and behaviour
· Create and update customer profiles in accordance with KYC requirements
· Risk factors analysis
· Deliver high quality Enhanced Due Diligence reviews on High Risk customers
· Contribute to improve quality and efficiency of KYC process
Youll join a dynamic work environment and multicultural team of business oriented people that care for each other and the customers. The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are have an analytical mind of a team player who:
· Is fluent in both English and Finnish (spoken and written), other languages are an advantage
· Has strong analytical skills and attention to details
· Displays a bright mind open for new challenges
· Has a customer focused approach and enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders in different organizational levels
· Has an ability to adapt and learn new procedures
· Bachelor's or Master's degree
· Experience in Know Your Customer / Financial Crime / Anti Money Laundering (AML) area is an advantage
Please note, that this is only a full time position (40 working hours per week).
What we offer you:
· We offer stable employment in a multinational environment
· Flexible working hybrid model
· Two additional wellbeing days per year
· Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings including possibility to join ICA Certification
· Early birds and night owls are part of the team, so we offer flexible working hours
· Other benefits: Health insurance, Sports discount partner, team events and holiday celebrations
· Want to take a true charge of your own career? This is possible with us as we offer personalized career paths and Leaders who can guide you in your development
· Keen on running? Interested in wellbeing? Or how about volunteering? This is just asneak peek of our inside communities but we're sure you'll find the one!
· Great team atmosphere is not only a catchline, this is how we really perceive vibrations in our department
· Our Nordic roots oblige us to foster to work-life balance approach. If you heard about Scandinavian work culture - trust us, it really works in Nordea!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. With us, youll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office in Ülemiste City. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please send us your application with motivation letter via our job portal. We will be running interviews on a rolling basis and based on candidates qualifications, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information, youre welcome to contact Katerina Lindeberg, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Selle ametikoha keskmise palga info leiad aadressilt palgad.ee.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com