- Esmane info
Join our team as a Solution Architect!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Solution Architect develops a solution design for an IT project in alignment with target architecture, architecture principles, guidelines, and standards. Moreover, the Solution Architect takes an active role to implement the solution by guiding the implementation team, organizing necessary Proof Of Concept activities, selecting technical stack.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements to develop a solution addressing them
- Develop documentation of solution architecture and design
- Guide implementation teams regarding the solution architecture and design
- Provide technical leadership in the project and present solution architecture to architecture decision bodies
- Lead or participate in Proof-of-concept activities to select new components of technical stack or new ways of using existing components
- Deliver according to quality standards expressed in internal regulations and in line with project timelines
- Become a technical subject matter expect of a specific subset of bank's architecture landscape (e.g. integrations, specific business application platform)
- Continuously improve maturity of architecture discipline
What We Expect:
- 5+ years experience of IT solutioning and development, preferably large-scale web applications
- Hands on development experience is a mandatory requirement
- Experience in system analysis, documentation, and team management will be considered as an advantage
- Analytical skills matched by conceptual thinking
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3500-5000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 24th of September. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, PDF format!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.