- Esmane info
Banking is moving out of banks and becoming a part of customers daily digital lives. Inbanks financing solutions are embedded seamlessly into the shopping journey of 5,000+ retailers. This helps our merchant partners to grow their businesses while end customers get to benefit from a frictionless shopping experience wherever they are. With a focus on innovation and growth, we are looking for talented people to join our team of 300+ people working across our offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, and the Czech Republic.
Join our team as a Partnerships Marketing Manager (Maternity Leave Cover) and work closely together with Partner Sales managers to support their marketing agenda. Keeping the relations with Key partner marketing people. Execute marketing strategy through merchants. Campaign planning and execution. Marketing visibility offline and POS. Partner events and partner gifts.
What will you be doing?
- Establishing and maintaining Inbanks sales financing products positioning;
- Identifying local target audiences, supporting marketing strategy and developing tactical plans with specific awareness and sales objectives;
- Coordinating and executing the local B2B and B2C marketing programs (trade marketing activities, advertising, PR, direct comms, sales support, etc.);
- Maintaining local product marketing budget, ROI, performance efficiency;
- Ensuring coherent product and brand experience from start to finish across owned and bought channels;
- Supporting local merchant partners sales with joint campaigns, POS materials whilst also developing and executing campaigns to ensure to reach sales targets;
- Building Inbank's image in partnership with the marketing team.
What we offer
What you'll get in return:
- An interesting and challenging work environment with opportunities to develop professionally and plenty of start-up spirit
- Competitive salary that is based on your experience level
- Bonuses based on your performance
- Great benefits package including health insurance, sports compensation, and extra vacation days after 3rd year
- Great office in Pārdaugava with a view of the Old Town
- Team events and personalised training plan
- Tea, coffee, fruits and snacks to keep your energy going.
Banking is moving out of banks and becoming part of people's daily digital lives. Inbank's financing solutions are seamlessly embedded into the shopping journey of more than 5,000 merchants. This helps our partners grow their business, while customers can choose between individual payment methods exactly where they are. Focusing on innovation and rapid growth, we are looking for new talent for our international team.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.inbank.eu