- Esmane info
The person wed like to hire
- has a good eye for details
- is fluent in Finnish and English
- has a strong customer service mindset and a positive attitude
- is a team-player and inspired by working in an international setting
- has good IT and self-management skills for operating in a digital environment
- experience with MS applications such as Excel
The role includes quite a lot of routines and besides enjoying them, the person needs to be meticulous and precise. The work requires some on-site work in our Tallinn office (few days a month) and occasional travel to our Finnish offices.
Project Administration Office (PAO) is part of Gofore group finances Business Control team. PAO is responsible for project support functions, project customer invoicing and project lifecycle management. Gofore Estonia is currently looking for a Finnish and English-speaking PAO specialist.
The role includes e.g following tasks
- taking care of dedicated accounts and projects from contract till closing
- creating and maintaining account and customer data in our internal systems
- securing compliance of project information
- internal systems usage support in project management
- customer invoicing
- subcontractor user management
- verification and approval of costs and subcontractor invoices
Please note well be making interviews already during the application period and will hire the person as soon as we find them.
Besides the obvious, we offer
- a unique company culture that is based on equality, transparency and trust
- Nordic level work-life balance
- flexible work schedule (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week)
- work equipment of your choice, office refreshments and a Spotify account
- monthly sports benefit (Stebby) or health insurance
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
- Paindlik tööaeg
Gofore is an international company with a strong presence in the private and public sector, driving digitalization and business transformation for our customers in Smart Cities, eGovernment, Industry 4.0, and many more. We embrace cultural diversity and multidisciplinary teams. Our team of 1300+ Goforeans across ten offices is the best in our field and we are passionate about delivering customer value.
In Estonia, you get to work in a start-up atmosphere, but still as part of a larger organization and stable business. With us you will be welcomed in a great international working environment, with open and transparent minimal management.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.gofore.com/careers