- Esmane info
Playtech is a global leader in the gaming software business, maintaining a large and integrated network of successful products. With over 20 years of experience, we create exciting gaming experiences for players worldwide. Playtech is dedicated to designing, developing, and delivering high-quality gaming technology and raising responsible gambling standards.
Here at Playtech, we genuinely believe that people are our biggest asset. Diverse thoughts, experiences, and individual characteristics enrich our work environment and lead to better business decisions. Recognizing differences and ensuring our processes are transparent is the core of Playtechs overall commitment to responsible business practices.
Ready to level up your career?
Playtechs Infrastructure unit looking for a proactive Network Development Project Engineer with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Your influential mission. You will...
- Identify areas where automation can streamline operational processes and collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs
- Create detailed use cases and gather insights from cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement of our internal tools
- Help to automate repetitive tasks and enhance network operations
- Take a lead in conducting meetings, ensuring agendas are followed, and proactive participation in discussions to drive project progress
Components for success. You...
- Have good knowledge and a deep interest in the network domain
- Have proficiency in Python for writing code and automation purposes
- Have experience with Puppet and Docker
- Ability to develop use cases and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Enjoy taking the leadership to lead meetings and drive proactive participation
- Have a problem-solving mindset
You'll get extra points for...
- Having a higher education in a related field
- Having any network device related certificate
- Having experience with any of the following network solution vendors: Cisco, Juniper, F5
- Having previous experience in network operations field
Thrive in a culture that values...
- Professional and friendly team environment
- People and their personal growth
- A work culture that allows flexibility
- Active lifestyle and provide you with a well-being package
NETWORK DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Infrastructure Network development team's key role is to figure out and develop network automation tools, solutions, and services for all infrastructure unit teams. We value honesty, integrity, and discuss ideas and problems openly. Within our team, you will acquire overall expertise in the network domain and Playtechs structure and products, while having diversity in everyday tasks and responsibilities.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lõõtsa 5, Tallinn
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.playtech.ee